Friday, December 12, 2008

New Day...


I located replacement felting needles at a wonderful needlecraft store in Kingman, AZ.  The name of the store is "Spinster" and to be honest is better stocked and more accommodating than ones I have found in much larger cities.  I will be placing a link to them on my blog.  At any rate, I am back to work on my granddaughter's Christmas hat and hope to be able to show it to you in a few days.  In the meantime, here's a photo of Sophia at age 2.  Notice, she loves hats and is a bit of a fashion diva!  Hope she likes grandma's special hat once it's finished.

My blog is enjoyable, but I am seeking a way to create two posting columns.  That way I will be able to post my artwork and keep it together and put our photos and everyday mutterings in another location.  So far, I'm still learning, so bear with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment