Sunday, February 28, 2010

I've Been Missing...


I've been so busy I have only taken time to check into all the wonderful sites I follow, but not time to post on mine.  I apologize to those of you who follow me and I promise to try and do better.  This morning has brought fog into our area.  It's been enjoyable sipping our morning coffee and watching daylight appear through the mists.  Something invigorating about certain types of weather.  I do so love unexpected changes.  When I went to bed last night I did so under a beautiful star-studed night sky showcasing a full moon.  There wasn't a cloud in sight.

I have been painting and making jewelry but have not been photographing so I cannot show you what's happening.  I can post a picture of my grandson, Ben participating in his school program.  He is the handsome blond boy in the center wearing the flag shirt.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean I have been guilty of the same. Nice to see you back. I love the sepia photograph and your necklaces are beautiful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Conie,
    Ive missed you lately. Hope you've been busy with pleasant things only.
    The picture with the children is lovely and your grandson is not only in the center of it; he seems to be also the center, the lively spirit of his class.
    Have a wonderful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey cheerful photograph! I don;t mind the fog at this time of the year as the sun has enough power now to burn the fog off quite quickly.

    ReplyDelete