Thursday, April 15, 2010

APOLOGIES...

To any of you who received contact from me promoting a website selling something

PLEASE DELETE THEM.

My account has been spammed.  I have taken every precaution to see that this does not happen again and I want to offer my sincere apologies to anyone of you who might have received anything from this attack.  Please know that I WILL NEVER PROMOTE ANY PRODUCTS on my site except my own.  I will only recommend blogs/sites of fellow artists whom I think are deserving.  I do not know how these insidious attackers get our personal information but I do think there should be consequences for their actions.  I would like to note that the attacks always seem to come through a hotmail account that I used at one time.

3 comments:

  1. You may be right about the hotmail account. It reminds me that a friend of mine , also with hotmail account, was one day informed by her friends that they got an email in her name asking for.. a big sum of money.
    I hope your spammers get punished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have to go to comment moderation, as I had to do with my jewelry blog. I agree, there should be a special punishment for these slugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not get an email asking such. That's not to say it won't happen, but I'll keep a watch out and not open it.
    These are so frustrating. I know exactly how you feel. Thanks for the warning. Ruth

    ReplyDelete