Monday, September 24, 2012

Exciting News...


I've been missing for awhile but I have some exciting news to share.  I have completed a manuscript and it is currently submitted to Harlequin.  The submission is through their 'So You Think You Can Write' competition and is available to the public for their review and vote for their favorite.  Many of you know that I have spent a good deal of my life writing.  Now I am inviting you to take a look at one of my efforts.  The title is 'Crossroads' and it is intended for the Harlequin American Romance line.  I am providing a link which will take you to the submission and I would appreciate all of you taking a look and offering remarks if you would.

Beginning October 2 the site will be accepting votes for the favorite submission and this voting will help determine the winner.  I would appreciate it if you would mark your calendars for that date and the days following (you can vote once each day for ten days).  Of course, most of the writers have a much larger following than I do so if you really like what you read perhaps you could alert your friends to take a look and vote as well.  Naturally, if you find a submission you like more than mine then by all means vote for that author.  "Thank You! in advance."

Here's the link to my submission:

http://www.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/manuscripts/crossroads/

Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment