Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kornell's Korner

Open At Last, but still evolving.  I have opened a small store in the Spokane Public Market at 24 W 2nd Avenue, in downtown Spokane, Washington.  Along with some of my artwork I am offering my original designed jewelry, lavender cremes and lotions and assorted gift items.  This is my invitation to all who pass this way to come visit me and all the other wonderful booths at the Market.  Future plans include adding some collectibles and handmade rustic furniture items to my space.  I am surrounded by so many creative people and am having a ball.  Poor Papa is offering his tasty Cajun Spice and Muffin Mixes next door to me.  (He even offers samples from time to time.)  Come and visit with us on Friday and Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 p.m.  (The Market is open Thursday through Sunday).

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous little shop!
    I wish you the Best of Luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am gearing up for the Fall sales here in our community art club, I appreciated seeing your "shop". Looks good, and I wish you the best for sales and meeting new people. This is the best way to get your name out there for people to see how talented you are!

    BTW...we are going to try to go back to Kingman for Thanksgiving this year. That seems like eons ago when we met you two there.

    ReplyDelete