Friday, February 5, 2016

Soul Mates?


Have you ever met someone for the first time and felt that they were an old friend?  An unexplainable connection from somewhere deep within your soul?  I am not trying to set aside formal religious beliefs, but I have had two occasions in my life where the people I have come into contact with feel like old friends.  Does this connection of souls come from another time and place?  Before you label me daft, think about whether this may have happened to you or someone you know.  I'd love to hear if you have similar stories.  

2 comments:


  1. Lucky you! It never happened to me to feel that I, and the other person have known each other before.

    I suppose you've experienced some inexplicable feeling of connection to the person encountered, that works on all levels: spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual.
    It could well be a connection from a past life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have known that feeling of deep connection. Unfortunately it has also brought pain.

    ReplyDelete