Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Wonderful Day...






Well, it's been a great day, again. My bread takes two days to bake, but it just came out of the oven and I thought I'd share it and the pot of homemade vegetable soup that I've made for dinner with the kids. The bread recipe made two loaves. The soup took a new spin. My family recipe calls for white potatoes, but my husband (always the health nut) wanted me to try sweet potatoes. I did and the result is a soup that has a natural sweet taste to it. Since I was photographing the bread, Bill thought I should also take a picture of one of the hand painted tiles I do. You are all invited to our simple dinner, please join us.

1 comment:

  1. The dishes look terrific, especially the soup. Pity I don't live nearby, I would have accepted your invitation to dinner.

    ReplyDelete