Monday, August 3, 2009

Saddened...

I received notification from my brother (who is highly computer literate) that my photography and artwork could be taken off my blog without any difficulty at all. Since copyrights are so hard to protect and since I make a living from my art, I chose to remove certain pieces of my blog. I apologize to those of you who enjoyed viewing them. I will continue blogging, but may concentrate on more general topics. Please stick with me. I would like to hear whether you have had any similar difficulties and if there is a way to protect our copyrighted materials.


1 comment:

  1. /connie...I have bought the add-on software: http://watermarkfactory.com/ as one step I can take to post photos and painting photos that will supposedly make it more difficult to pirate my paintings, etc. So far, so good! If I post a painting on my blog, it usually has the watermark on it, so hopefully that is a safe viewing. No guarantees with this, but it is the best I have found so far....Susan

    ReplyDelete